Last weekend, a group of creative friends from TuesdaysTogether NYC gathered for a mastermind weekend retreat in the Catskills at the cutest Airbnb ever! I am so grateful for the time spent brainstorming, dreaming big and dealing with the deep, challenging issues faced by "one-woman-operation" small business owners. I admire the women who attended so much and really value their expertise, but more importantly, I am grateful for their friendship in a crazy new city that feels like home now thanks to so many of the friends I have been lucky to make thanks to this group.
Here are a few photos from our adventures in the mountains thanks to our very own Chi-Chi Agbim of Chi-Chi Ari. Her photos are always just amazing!
To check out these amazing business ladies, click through to the following links:
- Stem & Bloom - NYC based floral subscription service.
- Bayith - Handmade Linens for Weddings & Home.
- The Warner Firm - Attorney and Legal Services for Creatives and Entrepreneurs.
- Beyond Brooklyn - Online Boutique with the mission of providing jobs to the Homeless in NYC.
- Fitting Fetes - An event design and planning company specializing in intimate gatherings.
- Color Pop Events - A New York City-based full-service event & wedding planning company specializing in vibrant, charming, & bold events.
- Amanda Michele Art - Brooklyn based watercolor and mixed media artist.
- Chi Chi Ari - NYC based editorial, wedding and lifestyle photographer.
- Kristen Poissant - NYC based graphic and product designer.
- Song and Pen - Calligraphy and handwritten art for weddings and the home.
- Art by Megan. me :)
Thankful for this amazing group of creative business ladies!