Last week, I taught an "Abstract Oceans" course at the instagram-famous and oh-so-lovely Maman at their newest NoMad location just north of the Flatiron Building in Manhattan. The space is so lovely and accommodating and the Maman team makes teaching a breeze!
Here are some photos of our night, courtesy of my lovely friend Eileen of Eileen Meny Photography.
More about my Maman classes:
- Each class is about 2 hours long and features delicious treats and canapes from Maman's kitchen.
- Students of all levels are encouraged to attend and I tailor the class to each student.
- Note: I used to teach high school, so I can literally handle anything!
- Bring a photo of your favorite ocean scape for inspiration.
- All supplies are included, just bring along your best friend for a fun night out!
Be sure to follow along on @artbymegan to see when future classes are released! Hope to see you there.
All photos featured courtesy of Brooklyn photographer Eileen Meny.