2. Blog surfing: Here are a couple of new favorites
3. BBQ season on the deck: No explanation needed. Its just freaking delish.
4. Reading a good / thought provoking book: Just finished "The Emperor's Children" by Claire Messud - 4 stars!
5. Flowers/Gardens/Growing things: Currently watching my basil take over brings a little smile to my face.
6. J.Crew + Sales: it is truly the best of both worlds, crazy sales (+ an awesome 15% off for teachers in stores) and great fashion!
7. Spanish Fútbol: Real Madrid is my team of choice and has been now since studying / falling in love with Spain in college. Google their team if you need further evidence, ladies!
8. Cooking / Experimenting in the Kitchen: Being curious and adventurous doesn't always have to be so difficult, just whip up something new for dinner :)
9. "Projects" - My grandmother taught me this skill as a little girl. The ability to invent a little project (craft, baking, etc.) and go through with it. When my brother was born, I spent countless days "preparing" for his return from the hospital cutting paper and making collages, coloring pictures and "nesting". The fun hasn't stopped since!
10. Fresh veggies - (bonus points if I grew them myself or at least got to pick them out at a farmers' market, double bonus points if they are grilled in my backyard and I grew them!)
Baltimore Farmer's Market - http://www.promotionandarts.com/index.cfm?page=events&id=3
See Fruit Stand Obsession - http://www.artbymegan.com/daily-daydream/fruit-stand-obsession/