A summer salad in my house is anything that tastes fresh, delicious and is eaten on the back deck. So, needless to say, the options are quite limitless! Tonight I am trying out an Arugula Israeli Cous Cous Salad:
- Israeli Cous Cous prepared beforehand and refrigerated
- Grilled Peppers marinated in balsamic vinegar
- Honey Dijon and Balsamic Dressing with a splash of olive oil (eyeball it!)
- Lightly grilled roma (or whatever you have) tomatoes (coated in olive oil and salt and pepper)
- Salt and Pepper to taste / add a "titch" of adobo if you need a little extra pizzaz.
Will let you know how it turns out.
I think it will make a good little side dish for the HUGE juicy burgers topped with all of the goodness on the grill!!!
Photos to come :)