Yesterday on a long run, I realized the importance of a great “pump me up” mix and wanted to share a couple of my essential running jams:
- “The World’s Greatest” by R.Kelly
- Anything by Eminem (bad words get me angry and then I run faster, don’t judge!) May I recommend, “Lose Yourself”?
- “Run this Town” by Rihanna and Jay-Z. Anything by Rihanna…she’s so darn peppy, it’s good “move it” music!
- “Ready to Run” by Dixie Chicks (this one is personal, it brings back great memories of my field hockey days!)
- “Lay Me Down” by The Dirty Heads (beachy and happy)
- “Lizstomania” by Phoenix (peppy, fast, quirky)
- “The Sound of Sunshine” by Michael Franti & Spearhead (I found out about this one from Hoda on the Today Show, love it!)
- “The Right Stuff” by NKOTB (haha…)