I always think that it would be fun to take a look at the random things googled during the week to reflect back on how random these thoughts in my head really are! Ridiculous, yes. Fun, double yes. Enjoy this weeks “googles”.
1. Baby Fedoras…Google it. Picture that little tiny hat on a smiling little face. Sigh.
2. “who’s your favorite?” YouTube video. It’s viral because it’s awesome!
3. Lobs: the “long bob”. Considering options for when/if I donate my goldilocks.
4. Little bird tales: a site for making Digital Stories for kids, so precious!
5. Tagxedo: a site for making fun word-clouds. My students might love these. Heck, I might!
6. Diigo: a site for digital “bookmarking” instead of saving ideas on my actual laptop or all over the place!
7. Seeing the Everyday Magazine. Absolutely amazing. Beautiful images, stories and artwork. Take a look.
Happy weekend everyone!